Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology
Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
Perfect for sanitizing computers, keyboards, pillows, furniture, countertops, carpets, mattresses, kitchen utensils, upholstery etc.
With LCD Display, can set up working time (10 seconds- 30 minutes)
Needs only 30 seconds to kill germs and bacteria; 5 minutes to kill and drive away dust mites
To use simply press “ON/TIMER” button for 5 seconds, set the desired time, and press “START/STOP” button. Then shine light within 1/4 inch of the surface to disinfect for a few seconds. Move the light slowly so it illuminates the area for 2-3 seconds before moving the lamp to the next section to achieve up to 99.9% disinfection.
Safety switch feature turns the UV-C light off when turned upward
Power Source: DC 6V adapter or 4xAA Batteries
Power Consumption: 8000 hours
Ozone density:≥0.01ppm ≤0.05ppm
Product size:30 cm (L) x 4.2 cm (W) x 3.7 (H) cm
With 1 year Local Supplier Warranty
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card